Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Im running a 00 mini-me y7/y8 swap w/a 75 shot zex dry kit w/timing retard 4 degree to be on the safe side, Walbro 255 fuel pump i know kinda big but i didn't want to spend money again later if i was going to need a bigger one. and the usually bolt-ons.

I was wondering whats a good rule of thumb for nitrous bottles/spark plugs. What is consider safe. How many bottles do you all usually go threw before replacing your spark plugs??

-Thanks

· Premium Member
23,755 Posts
Hey everyone,

Im running a 00 mini-me y7/y8 swap w/a 75 shot zex dry kit w/timing retard 4 degree to be on the safe side, Walbro 255 fuel pump i know kinda big but i didn't want to spend money again later if i was going to need a bigger one. and the usually bolt-ons.

I was wondering whats a good rule of thumb for nitrous bottles/spark plugs. What is consider safe. How many bottles do you all usually go threw before replacing your spark plugs??

-Thanks
there is no rule of thumb..check your plugs often and change them as needed...you can honestly go awhile on the same plugs..but dont rely on that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts