Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Which Tenzo R rims you looking at???

· Registered
145 Posts
Sorry, not much!

I know 8.00 mm are a good size, price $40-70 for wire set?

Many brand names, MORSO, MSD, and others.

Plugs i here Bosch Platinum +4 are pretty good.

Sorry not one of my strong subjects:(

Nice choice of rims though!

· Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you know where i can get the montegi or tenzo wheels with goodtires for cheap? ive found the tenzo wheels for like 900 bucks but they come with like Federal tires or some crap and i dont konw if those tires would be bald in like a year or something i want some decent tires.

· Registered
145 Posts
Not off the top of my head, but I just picked up March issue of Super Street so i'll look around in there for you.

Later

· Registered
518 Posts
i bought accel plug wires and they are the universal ones that you put together yourself. they are a pain in the ass to do. i paid 35 bucks for them, and im going to replace them soon with some accel ones that are actually made for my specific model. i also got the bosch platinum +4 plugs. they didnt do much for me, but i suppose that is because i didnt really need new plugs at the time. oh and my wires are 8mm. i think that is a good size unless you really need the 9 or 10 mm size, which you dont unless you have some crazy motor setup. so thats what i know.

· Registered
518 Posts
yeah.

yeah ignition and spark plug wires are usually the same thing. if you found plugs for 12 bucks, that is for all 4, most likely. the ones i bought, are really expensive, and i paid 5.99 each, so like 25 for all 4. you only need 4 plugs. is that what you are asking?? ihope im helping.

· Registered
518 Posts
you can buy whatever kind of wires you want, just make sure they are for your car, thats very important for fitment. i would go with a brand like nology (about 130 per set) or i have accell and they are about 60 per set. msd, taylor, and i think neuspeed even makes some now- those are all good brands. just dont go any higher than 8mm wires. good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.