Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6:25pm Eastern

Again, I'm new to the Honda world, what's a excellent spark plug & wires for a 90 Honda Accord EX - 4 cylinder and a 2000 Accord EX - 4 cylinder, and where can I pick 'em up from.... Also, anybody know where I can pickup\order a low temp thermostat & switch fan for the 2 cars above...

Thanks,

Markus

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
you guys....thank about this...a car w/ high mileage plugs and wires is going to be very happy w/ any type of plug change and wire change. you are NOT GAINING POWER....rather, you are REFRESHING the power the car used to have when it was new.

·
Banned
125 Posts
DEF STICK TO NGK! Spending money on the best wires and plugs will not make a difference as ULTRA stated, but if yur gonna invest in a turbo or nitrous, then spend the money on ignition system w/plugs and wires.

·
Registered
130 Posts
quick question....

i went to kragen and bought ngk spark plugs.
the oem wires were like 99 bucks and the guy said they have borg warner from 50. well, i remeber reading that new wires regardless of what your running (unless its turbo or nos) are good for the engine. has anyone heard of the brand borg? goood or crap? thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spark Plugs & wires...

To all, a buddy of mine who has a autoshop put it to me like this about spark plugs and wires...

He said buy a good spark plug, but when it comes to the wires, any set with a lifetime warranty will work; he said change the wires as often as you like....

I don't know about you all, but that sounds like a plan to me... I think I'm going to go with some AutoZone Bosch wires... I know Bosch tend to favor European cars and all; I may try Bosch on my 02 ***** Accord and probably some Accel on my lady 90 Accord EX....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.