Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is actually about two things.
1. I seem to go through plugs like mad! Anyone else have the same problem? Am I just running rich with the JRSC kit or are NGK's like that?
2. Good plugs? I have just been going with the colder NGK's, as recommended by JR. However, they do burn out quite often. Anyone use Denso Iridium or anything else with their JRSC'd application?

·
Registered
73 Posts
im running NGK BKR7E-11 w/ .043" gap out the box. they've only been in for about a month now and i havent checked them out yet. as soon as the weather clears up i'll let you know.

are you thinking of a standalone or at least a apex-i SAFC anytime soon?

what kinda plugs you using? how long they lasting?

i plan to change mine every 3000 miles or every oil change:D this way i'll always be getting a complete and stronger burn. also these plugs only cost $2 each. you can get them here

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I've had the copper NGK 2 step colder plugs in my civic for about 8 months now, and they are fine. I'm running a bit rich still, but the plugs aren't fouling and the performance is still there. I checked them about 2 weeks ago and they looked normal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.