Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
if u don't have something in ur ride, causing you the need for bigger spark. The regular NGK plugs, some say and i would agree, are better than some 12 dollar spark plug. So u can put the extra 8-9 dollars in the gas tank.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Cornell_LX said:
So, what would y'all recommend for me to buy to increase some hp, I don't wanna spend no more than $300. I'm kinda broke right now.
You may be able to pick up a used nitrous kit for that much. Try ebay and places like that. If you DO get the nitrous then YES those plugs would probally benifit your performance, as for on a stock engine get some NGK V-powers.

Welcome to SH.:)

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
For $300 just swap an EX head and ECU on your DX block. At least you'd have Vtec. Or if you pick up a used n2o system be sure you get colder plugs, hybrid recommended zex plugs which to me seem to be the most reasonably priced at $5/ea.

·
Registered
112 Posts
engine degreaser helps it look clean, it gets all that left over build up out of the way. Or u can use some wd40 for those obvious things that need cleaning, like the throttle body, and misc. stuff.

·
Registered
834 Posts
water wont get grease off you need some simple green that shit is da bomb or even steam clean it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts