Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter is comming along and my family sometime need another cars (we only have 2 cars) so I'm probably going to get a daily driving car and save the lude for weekend or when we have to use it. For around 3 grands I have in mind 90-91 mr2 n/a and I'm going to spay 50 shot of nitrous and use it for daily driving car. Hopefully, by the time the engine break down I save enoght money for the 3s-gte clip swap. So, what you guy think should I do that or fuck the daily driving car and dump all the money into the lude? Any suggestion is well come.

· Registered
12,727 Posts
its up to you. I would love to have a daily driver.....it would keep my prelude in MINT condition.

· Registered
4,212 Posts
RWD is even worse in the winter, MR-2's are lightweight, so you will have problems keeping it in control. My sis's GEO metro when she had it, omg, in only about 1 foot of snow on the road, sent her spinning into the ditch rightaway!:eek: got 4 guys to lift it back on to the road!:D

Go for a FWD or a heavy RWD if possible. also not to forget AWD too.

· Registered
2,092 Posts
go for a cheap accord or crx...thats what i plan to do when i have the money (never).

H22 bastard: please make your sig pic smaller!!! usually i wouldnt care but i have to scroll way over to see your posts.

· Registered
4,212 Posts
Weenie said:

H22 bastard: please make your sig pic smaller!!! usually i wouldnt care but i have to scroll way over to see your posts.

Ummm, my sig is fine.. its smaller that most of other members.. Or are you talking about having to scroll to the side, as in being too wide? What resolution are you running, n size of montior? I run a extremely high res. of 1280x1024, so its really small for me... hehe I dunno, nobody has complained about it since i have had it for almost 5 months..:confused:

· Registered
2,092 Posts
H22 Bastard said:
Ummm, my sig is fine.. its smaller that most of other members.. Or are you talking about having to scroll to the side, as in being too wide? What resolution are you running, n size of montior? I run a extremely high res. of 1280x1024, so its really small for me... hehe I dunno, nobody has complained about it since i have had it for almost 5 months..:confused:
its real wide side to side...there are like 4 pics in a row and i have to scroll over a lot of see your post.

if no one else has complained about it forget about it...life goes on :)

· Registered
179 Posts
Weenie said:
its real wide side to side...there are like 4 pics in a row and i have to scroll over a lot of see your post.

if no one else has complained about it forget about it...life goes on :)
You go to up your resolution big time. :) It only takes up about 1/2 of the screen sideways for me. But I am running 1600x1200.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.