Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some pricing from everyone...

Today i picked up my new Apex-i N1 exhasut system...granted they dont make it for the sedan but ill get to that, I got it off a friend who ordered the Apex-i Worldsport, and well the piping is the same apparently for a 92-95 DX, like the Bpipe and where the cat should be..so i got that piping brand new...and heres my scared part...the N1 was made for a hatch , and well I HAVE A TRUNK, so i need it extended about 4 or 5 inchs to come to the end...i need a cut -> extend -> reweld...and i need a hanger welded back on...and i was wondering..i got 100Dollars in my pocket and i was wondering how much this would cost me to get done ??

·
Registered
264 Posts
did you install it yet, i bought a rs*r axle back for an integra to put on my coupe and the shop had to weld a new flange cause the teg flange at the axle is different and extend the tip like 2 inches, charged me $50. yours should be around there if not cheaper. but definitely should not be over 100 or your getting ripped.
-brian

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what kind of shop did u goto ...cuz i am going to Minakie...and i hope its 50...:) EVERYONE PRAY FOR ME

·
Registered
264 Posts
it wasn't a chain shop like meineke, it was a little muffler shop. i like those cause you could deal with them. i just gave him $50 cash and left, no tax or anything.
-brian

·
Registered
264 Posts
bust out the yellow pages, there should be alot in there if you live in/around a big city. and you should ask meineke, they might not charge much. good luck on your search.
-brian

·
Registered
768 Posts
Bungholes in CT like Meineke won't install customer bought parts... no one wants to install anything unless you bought it from them... I found a dude who works at a chain, but also does work on the side... he charged me $70 to put on a full catback and that included making one custom bend with a mandrel bending machine...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts