1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
keep in mind that not all 6.5" speakers will fit

·
Registered
74 Posts
Any 5 1/4 will fit in the doors...as long as u break/cut out the plastic in the back. Bazookas got soem huge magnets on em and my windows roll up n down just fine. I either had to be not lazy enough to slice n dice in the abck to fit my 6x9's or just buy soem 6.5's which is what i did and if u get a piece of well lets say wood wall paneling for instance it cuts real easy and u can get a perfect fit for them in the back with just a pair of sharp ass scissors or go crazy with the Xacto knife.

·
Registered
93 Posts
AntipoSItivE said:
the plastic in the back of the door speaker place had to be cut out for my 5 1/4's to fit and if you call cutting plastic messy then maybe cars just arent for you

F>uck you, theres a plastic cover on my door panel for my speakers that cant be cut, dont talk sh!t about stuff you dont know

·
Registered
74 Posts
bombayscrx said:
F>uck you, theres a plastic cover on my door panel for my speakers that cant be cut, dont talk sh!t about stuff you dont know
you cut the plastic in the back (where your window rolls up n down) not the piece/pieces facing into your car. and if its a plastic cover that cant be cut maybe we should start building skyscrapers out of this indestructable plastic.

·
Registered
93 Posts
AntipoSItivE said:
you cut the plastic in the back (where your window rolls up n down) not the piece/pieces facing into your car. and if its a plastic cover that cant be cut maybe we should start building skyscrapers out of this indestructable plastic.

i didnt mean CANT be cut, i meant cant be cut easily and still look good, i know about cutting the plastic in the back, its the piece facing into your car that im talking about, not worth messing with that piece

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.