Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
cd5negro said:
what's the word my ******? do any of u know if beyma speakers fit the accord on the door? or do i have to modify?
DuNnO ****@ bUt I hEaR eBoNicZ oN sHo gEtZ [email protected] aNnOyInG sO pOsT wItHoUt [email protected] sLaNg aNd b0oShiEt aNd U WuNt GiT nO fUcKeD uP rEsPoNcEs LiKe dIzzz

To check speakers.....go find out the size of them.... :bh
BMW speakers can be of any size for different years....or if you dont wanna do that, search.....if that doesnt work.....put some effort into it and make it fit.
Or if this doesnt sound like something you want to do; its time to find out what will fit and what will work best.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well first of all my man (i mean mr picachu) i feel i can say what i want the way i want because i'm not affending no one ok. and about the speakers i'm not talking about bmw speakers i'm talking about beyma speakers. its a name brand.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Well bro, did you try to search anywhere for the stock speaker sizes or depths?? Putting a little thought into this would help you a lot. Also it is very likely you're going to have to make some MDF baffles to fit the speakers in the doors if they are larger than 5.25" and/or deeper than about 2". While we're on this topic, where did you find these "Beyma" speakers, I've been into car audio for a long time and have never heard of these before, not even with people using HT parts for custom components.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.