Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Today i got pulled over in the morning for racing with my friend on a medium sized street. I started it.. and got pulled over. During the little race i occupied the lane on the opposite side of the road.. pretty bad. i really didnt see it coming and im completely sure that i wont do something stupid like that anymore. But anyways the ticket has all the things out except for the approximate speed and max speed for the road. So basically.. am i screwed or what? cops need proof that i was racing? or no? thanks in advance for advice.

btw
YEAHHH i deserved it im stupid i get it.
easy thing to do is get a radar thats what i have in my ITR and i havent gotten pulled over yet... p.s. stupid idea of tryin to race on a street keep on the highways when there is basically no traffic what so ever...
good luck in court!:ninja

·
Registered
353 Posts
That's not good advice. The best advice would be to keep it on the track.

As for the original poster, I'm not sure about your state and the rules they have in place but, if you haven't taken the driver course recently, I'd recommend taking it to reduce the points on your license. It sucks having to take the course/watch the video but, in the end, your insurance may not go up as much.
i know it's not the best advice but the radar does help if you get tempted... but yea go with what he said keep it on the track...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.