Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1.5 1990 honda civic hatchback and i'm putting MSD 6400 SERIES IGNITION BOX CIVIC HONDA INTEGRA VTEC Electric Supercharger TURBO RSX Integra VTEC Honda HONDA CIVIC CRX CAM GEAR NOT AEM SKUNK 2 CIVIC CRX ALL MSD CAP DISTRIBUTOR EXTERNAL COIL i'm putting 18" in the rear and 15" in the front what can i do to make it faster front has been lowered and it has headers and cat and mufflers and wires bosh platuim 4 spaerk plugs its a non-*****h

·
Registered
205 Posts
ggooddy223 said:
i have a 1.5 1990 honda civic hatchback and i'm putting MSD 6400 SERIES IGNITION BOX CIVIC HONDA INTEGRA VTEC Electric Supercharger TURBO RSX Integra VTEC Honda HONDA CIVIC CRX CAM GEAR NOT AEM SKUNK 2 CIVIC CRX ALL MSD CAP DISTRIBUTOR EXTERNAL COIL i'm putting 18" in the rear and 15" in the front what can i do to make it faster front has been lowered and it has headers and cat and mufflers and wires bosh platuim 4 spaerk plugs its a non-*****h
ban him! :clap

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
ggooddy223 said:
nothing you typed made sense. list each thing please with commas.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
ggooddy223 said:
Sweet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.