Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 1.5 1990 honda civic hatchback and i'm putting MSD 6400 SERIES IGNITION BOX CIVIC HONDA INTEGRA VTEC Electric Supercharger TURBO RSX Integra VTEC Honda HONDA CIVIC CRX CAM GEAR NOT AEM SKUNK 2 CIVIC CRX ALL MSD CAP DISTRIBUTOR EXTERNAL COIL i'm putting 18" in the rear and 15" in the front what can i do to make it faster front has been lowered and it has headers and cat and mufflers and wires bosh platuim 4 spaerk plugs its a non *****

·
Registered
85 Posts
You forgot hydraulics, needle bearning exhaust tip, a tornado, as many vents as you can sawzall into your body, A dual blade wing(preferably from a much wider vehicle), and a fake turbo sound thingy for the needle bearning exhaust tip. Now if you're serious...well, you can't be.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts

who are they?

and who is THIS:

and why do you have so many pictures of people coming out of pools completely clothed and sopping wet?

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
ggooddy223 said:
i have a 1.5 1990 honda civic hatchback and i'm putting MSD 6400 SERIES IGNITION BOX
waste of money. ignition will do nothing to upgrade your performance. the stock ignition (ngk) is good for more HP that you will ever need to make. sell that thing on ebay and get some of your money back
CIVIC HONDA INTEGRA VTEC Electric Supercharger
i seriously hope you're kidding....waste of $$$ again...
TURBO RSX Integra VTEC Honda HONDA CIVIC CRX CAM GEAR NOT AEM SKUNK 2
what did you do, search ebay and copy the auction titles? gimme a break... but actually probably the only decent part in this list....
CIVIC CRX ALL MSD CAP DISTRIBUTOR EXTERNAL COIL
ignition again, see first part of my response...
i'm putting 18" in the rear and 15" in the front
why? it's not RWD. why would you want such a drastic change in wheel diameter?
what can i do to make it faster front has been lowered and it has headers and cat and mufflers and wires bosh platuim 4 spaerk plugs its a non *****
you didn't lower the whole car? how many headers and mufflers do you have? i hope just one of each.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you don't know what your talking about

i'm looking for the hot rode look in a honda and i'm getting roller rocker arms so the red line will be 9000rmp and with MSD 6400 SERIES IGNITION BOX and 8700rpm chip. whem it gets to 8700rpm it stops sparking and won't blow my enigne that way i can get 110mph in third grear and 140mph in fouth

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
your a freaking idoit, your never gonna get to 110 in 3rd and 140 in 4th in the piece of shit in those pics. Saint is right you are wasting your money, but hey why should you listen to us right? are you even old enough to drive? do you know anything? electrical supercharger? what a joke proven many times that they don't work. if you chip the ecu you won't need the msd box which is useless b/c again like he said the stock ignition works very well. only the front lowered? unstable suspension. 18's in the rear and 15's in the front? do you realize the drastic effect this will have on acceleration and handling? is someone cooking rice? your car looks like shit, has a slow motor, and you want it to look like a hot rod that is rwd. hmm go jump off a cliff, the world will be a better place without you.

Reactions: IISaiNtII

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
you plan on reving that high on stock internals besides the rocker arms.....your just asking for the motor to blow up. and btw the 90some hp that your car has won't get you anywhere close to those speeds with that tranny you have in it.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
98civcEK said:
you plan on reving that high on stock internals besides the rocker arms.....your just asking for the motor to blow up. and btw the 90some hp that your car has won't get you anywhere close to those speeds with that tranny you have in it.
^

worth seeing twice in this case.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.