Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Sounds like your vehicle speed sensor is bad, or like you said, without a solid connection. Poke around your transmission and check its connections. If it's bad you'll more than likely need to change your transmission.
yes...pretty much a dead thread, but read in another forum about the connector for the VSS being dirty/corroded. Just passing along the info incase someone is looking. Would be a good first thing to check
wow really? I know people get excited when learning new stuff but you could have let this slide until you saw another thread about this, I promise you'll see enough of them whether you put your comment in here or not. they don't search for nothing

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
yes for you your cluster would be the problem, since the mileage is still working.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
you can just buy a used one, ebay classifieds anywhere you can find one that is in your price range.

I got bored with my stock cluster and swapped in a cluster from a integra. if you wanted to you could as well with a little work

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.