Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Venom is Brock forgot his last name who has this alien form called a syndicate get on his body. It actually I believe first attaches to Spiderman's body.

·
Registered
231 Posts
92HondaCivic said:
Venom is Brock forgot his last name who has this alien form called a syndicate get on his body. It actually I believe first attaches to Spiderman's body.
Yup, thats why Venom shares a lot of the same abilites spiderman has and knows everything about spiderman. I am not really a fan of superman, just because of the fact.. He is impossiable to kill pretty much, the only thing that affects him is a element that i on earth in such limited amounts it will never be effective as a weapon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i really wonder how they will bring venom into all this... casue they really first got venom from the secret wars.
and venom was first with spiderman hence why venom can do basically all the same things as spiderman, then eddie brock got a hold of it and he is now venom.
should be interesting with sandman, venom and green goblin II or hobgoblin.

·
Registered
320 Posts
The symbiote did attach to spidey first then to Brock but Topher Grace as Eddie Brock i dont think so Brock is a big guy hes suppose to be this buff jock and Topher Grace is not of a sort. But we will see. Thanks for the post been waitin to see the trailor on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.