Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from thecarconnection.com

These three pictures of CrossTrainer test mules were taken at three different places west of the Mississippi. The Chicago-built CrossTrainer, a unibody “crossover,” will be built at Ford’s Chicago Assembly Plant beginning in early 2004. The CrossTrainer will seat up to seven passengers with three rows of seating and will be available in all-wheel-drive as well as front-wheel drive. Its V-6 engine will be mated to a ZF continuously variable transmission and will offer car-like ride and handling with SUV-type off-road capabilities.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Seems like that would be taking sales away from the explorer. Alot of SUV drivers(wemen) like FWD or AWD and want a car like ride. It looks pretty ugly right there. Maybe once everything is color matched, and it has different wheels, it might look decent.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it loox kinda fugly too me imo...it loox like the Windstar mated w/the Explorer and that was the end result...it'll probably still sell cuz its something new

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Danman1116 said:
it loox kinda fugly too me imo...it loox like the Windstar mated w/the Explorer and that was the end result...it'll probably still sell cuz its something new
Haha, it does. I bet its on a windstar frame, giving it that van/car like ride...:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.