Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
buy chrome spray paint and weld in a coffee can.
make sure you get one with teh flavor seal y0
:ninja

·
Registered
269 Posts
one, i myself never got the point of an "axle back" exhaust. Seems like a waste of cash to me, there are quiet a few good shops that use SS and either 2 1/4 or 3 inch piping, do a good job, and can custom bend you an exhaust for 180 (minus muffler). My sister got her teg done that way and it sounded amazing, it had a polished dual tip and didnt look/sound ricey at all. Also, that rainbowing alarms me, id prob pay 100 max for it

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
doobieboy said:
there are quiet a few good shops that use SS and either 2 1/4 or 3 inch piping, do a good job, and can custom bend you an exhaust for 180 (minus muffler).
Does that include mandrel bends though? Seems a bit too cheap for mandrel-bent tubing.

Also, that rainbowing alarms me
It's made to look like that. The tip is titanium, and they heat the end of it to change the color for bling purposes.

·
Registered
269 Posts
It's made to look like that. The tip is titanium, and they heat the end of it to change the color for bling purposes.[/QUOTE]
odd, usually thats the sign of a cheap muffler lol. My bad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.