Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to get a brand new actual Spoon H22A engine. does anyone know where or who i would contact to place an order like this? and does anyone know of what price range this will be in? thanx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,146 Posts
luderacer said:
I never knew Spoon had h22a engines. I thought thier focus was on b series and now the K series.

i donot think they make h22as or parts for the prelude anymore.

try jun auto they build h22as but the motor will be worth more then ur cars worth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,221 Posts
i still want to know how that R34 conversion is going.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,517 Posts
i'll save my biggest waste of money speech cause it's obvious.

you could just put a spoon sticker on there and call it a spoon engine. noone will ever know! :idiots
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,134 Posts
nothing u could afford....haha. U are truly "team i wanna"

Focus on one thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,076 Posts
SpecalK said:
i donot think they make h22as or parts for the prelude anymore.

try jun auto they build h22as but the motor will be worth more then ur cars worth
Yeah just get a JUN AUTO H22A. SPOON don't make H22A parts no more.

SPOON motors are mad money!!!!! but there worth it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,553 Posts
Snoopy said:
i'll save my biggest waste of money speech cause it's obvious.

you could just put a spoon sticker on there and call it a spoon engine. noone will ever know! :idiots
he would also need a yellow valve cover
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,076 Posts
there are mad relable!!!! they build there motors very well!!!

In another words you get for what you pay for!!

Oh yeah TODA have H22A parts!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,553 Posts
Snoopy said:
explain. and "spoon is the shit!" does not qualify as an explanation.
b/c they use spoon parts which are already expensive... its not hard to figure things like this out.

expensive Spoon parts + engine = expensive Spoon engine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,517 Posts
gsrboy171 said:
there are mad relable!!!! they build there motors very well!!!

In another words you get for what you pay for!!

Oh yeah TODA have H22A parts!!
any engine no matter who built it can be reliable if taken care of properly. lets say spoon actually did build h22 crate engines like they do with the b series. they build it using OEM parts, balanced everything, oh and slap their name on it, and sell it for $6k or so. would you rather have that, or build your own h22 with the parts you want and make more power for near the same cost?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
Spoon motors dont make that much more power. They take apart a brand new motor, balance the brand new motor and put the brand new motor back together. The only thing Spoon motors are good for is road race reliability. Thats what they were built for, not power. If you take care of the motor you have it will last just as long anyways. Their way over priced stock motors that were built for road racing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,276 Posts
SuperSleeper said:
Spoon motors dont make that much more power. They take apart a brand new motor, balance the brand new motor and put the brand new motor back together. The only thing Spoon motors are good for is road race reliability. Thats what they were built for, not power. If you take care of the motor you have it will last just as long anyways. Their way over priced stock motors that were built for road racing.
race motor = built for power.


look at the JUN lemon prelude......270 whp NA
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top