Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so as spring is approaching and at least where i live in the south bay of cali, the sun is starting to come out and getting warmer recently. what is it about spring and the better weather that causes us to become more attracted to females (or males) or to get those feelings goin? does it have to do with some environmental thing that triggers a hormonal reaction or what is it?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
dude what do u mean? I am always attracted to attractive females all year long. And those feelings as in knockin boots' well yeah all year long also.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AyIdAPhUCk said:
dude what do u mean? I am always attracted to attractive females all year long. And those feelings as in knockin boots' well yeah all year long also.
haha well yea im attracted to them all year long too but i always get that feeling of "hm itd be nice to have a gf now" in the spring. anyone know what im talkin about?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
audioxbliss said:
not really, but i can drive over to the bay and try and smack some sense into ya
:lol2 ^^^ that's good stuff. spring time means break the ride out and hit the spots.....cut up, go to concerts, vacation......females fall into place ALL YEAR LONG. but they tend to start wearing less this time o' year :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
killer B said:
:lol2 ^^^ that's good stuff. spring time means break the ride out and hit the spots.....cut up, go to concerts, vacation......females fall into place ALL YEAR LONG. but they tend to start wearing less this time o' year :D
ahha that could be part of it

i dunno theres just somethin about spring weather taht feels good

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i know what your sayn'. ^^^ i feel ya.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
noopie said:
in spring you see more animals humping and it makes u think of sex more than usual.
Thats it right there :number1
I know what you mean with the gf thing in the spring, my probelm is I end up hooking up with some girl then going out with her for like two months then I get tired of it because I want to be out fuckin off somewhere in the nice weather.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
ATISTANG said:
Thats it right there :number1
I know what you mean with the gf thing in the spring, my probelm is I end up hooking up with some girl then going out with her for like two months then I get tired of it because I want to be out fuckin off somewhere in the nice weather.

then don't this summer. stay focused....all nighters, and one nighters this summer :number1 no chains.....call up your boys, break out the stang and hit the spots......clean pony BTW.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.