Stock Springs for a 99 Honda Prelude $40

Stock 1994 Honda Accord Hood
-Color Code NH-577p (nightshade blue) $70

Stock 1994 Honda Accord Header $40
-Application fit for 1994-1997

Autometer Volts meter guage (black) $25

Autometer Airfuel ratio ( rich, lean) guage (silver) $25

2 Guage Autometer A-pillar mount holder (carbon fiber style) $15

I have pictures of all these products i just listed. I don't know how to post them online, but if you email me and show a gesture of interest, ill send you pictures through email. Or if someone could teach me how to post them i will post them here. I can Still deal with some of the prices, buyer pays for shipping. We could do a transaction through paypal also. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
air/fuel ratio guage

I am about to purchase a NX kit. Would I need a air/fuel ratio gauge? If so is that $25 with the shipping?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no its without shipping. but shipping would be like 5 bucks, im guessing, the guages weighs like barely anything. I would just throw it in a little box put a little foam in it and ship it. I've had it in my car for a year, and for me i didn't have all the mods to back it up . I had basic bolt ons, and didn't really need a A/f meter, just bought it cuz it looked cool. What's your email address, ill send you pictures . Thanks for replying

·
Registered
1,510 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry 92honda, mark27 sent me a private message earlier and we exchanged info. Its a closed deal. The guage isn't for sale anymore, but if anything goes wrong , like he flakes, ill send you the pics and ill sell it to you then. Its $30 shipped.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
GTRluver said:
...I had basic bolt ons, and didn't really need a A/f meter, just bought it cuz it looked cool...
i would have to say that HAS to be one of the most underlying factors when purchasing an autometer a/f gauge. i was suckered into buying the cf a/f and boost gauge when i got my turbo ish...those colors are just so neat! :eek:

oh yea, free bump!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OMG Phan? Thats my mom's first name! HahA. Yes the RIch/lean guage is a light show. I see that im always running RICH! Its very helpful if you are running Nitros though. Oh yeah thanks for the bump!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yo kraze, i have sent you the first email, but i can't send you the second email because your email storage has reached its max! clear out some old email and email me to tell me to send you the second batch of pictures. You need the second batch to see what's included along with the tach. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.