Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay my drivers side goes really fine... it bounces and has alot of movement, but my pass. side is really stiff... i just got KYB struts on it...
thanks
TJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not blown, it isnt leakin any oil... u think my fat ass is just loosened one spring? haha cuz no one ever rides pass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
HONDASWAP SUCKS said:
its not blown, it isnt leakin any oil... u think my fat ass is just loosened one spring? haha cuz no one ever rides pass.
No, you either dont have your rod nut tight or it's blown. you dont have to leak oil for it to be blown....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont think its blown because it rides very well on that side... it absorbes shock really good, i want to get the other one loosened up but how... whats a rod nut?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
i think you need a new flux capacitor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
??? whats that... im not good with suspensions
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
HONDASWAP SUCKS said:
??? whats that... im not good with suspensions

its the heart of t3h system, you will need 1.21 jigowatts of power (produced by mr. fusion) at 88mph to give you t3h results you are looking for
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
969 Posts
temp03 said:
its the heart of t3h system, you will need 1.21 jigowatts of power (produced by mr. fusion) at 88mph to give you t3h results you are looking for
gg runs on the foreign lager. I know of a bypass so hit me up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
88ReX said:
gg runs on the foreign lager. I know of a bypass so hit me up.

explain
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
88ReX said:
export the foreign lager, it becomes domestic.

j00 make t3h no sense
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
ha ha

Ya'll dont make sense..........

maybe it's becuase you have a soft setting on the one strut and everything else is at stiff...
:um:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
hondacru27 said:
ha ha

Ya'll dont make sense..........

maybe it's becuase you have a soft setting on the one strut and everything else is at stiff...
:um:

depends on if the shocks are adjustable or not
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
movies!? movies!?

I just watched... lets see..

Finding Nemo.. tears of the sun. We were soldiers, Bridget Jone's Diary (GF wanted to see it).. annnnd Original Sin.

Movies my ass. I watched too many last weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
hondacru27 said:
movies!? movies!?

I just watched... lets see..

Finding Nemo.. tears of the sun. We were soldiers, Bridget Jone's Diary (GF wanted to see it).. annnnd Original Sin.

Movies my ass. I watched too many last weekend.
you aren't watching enough movies
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
Nelziq said:
Naw. He's just not watching the right ones.

i said what i ment and i ment what i said :eek: :eek:
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top