Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys it's been awhile since my last post, but i have questions. Anyone ever run the hankook radial k106 before? im looking at a rim and tire package with those in them, good price too. If they arent worth it i can always upgrade the tires, no biggie. Just curious if they are worth putting on my car because theyre inexpensive and i am a starving college student bent on making his car cooler and cooler. Thanks all! :D

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
I've used the es100s. I don't plan to buy another set (really need a stickier tire), but they are a great tire for the price ($56 for 195/55/15). I've heard some good things about the fuzions. Use some of the same technology as what is in the bridgestone potenza's with a similar tread pattern. I'm currently running on toyo t1-s, and they are the best tire I've ever had, but also cost nearly twice as much as an es100...

Also, don't forget to check out kumhos. another great budget tire.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i dont have alot of experience with tires but...i went from BFgoodrich, to toyo proxies, to nitto neo gens and am definitely happier with the nittos. Very sticky soft compound. They seem to "grab and go". My only complaint is that i bogg at the track because they grab tooo well and my torque less lil d can not handle it...

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
lemonracer said:
i dont have alot of experience with tires but...i went from BFgoodrich, to toyo proxies, to nitto neo gens and am definitely happier with the nittos. Very sticky soft compound.
please be more specific. there are a lot of goodrich tires and about 5 different toyo proxes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
CarManRS4 said:
Alright guys it's been awhile since my last post, but i have questions. Anyone ever run the hankook radial k106 before? im looking at a rim and tire package with those in them, good price too. If they arent worth it i can always upgrade the tires, no biggie. Just curious if they are worth putting on my car because theyre inexpensive and i am a starving college student bent on making his car cooler and cooler. Thanks all! :D

you can always find a good deal on some tires, just do some shopping around, maybe even ebay, you will find some good tires there.

·
Registered
277 Posts
kommon_sense said:
please be more specific. there are a lot of goodrich tires and about 5 different toyo proxes.
wow! didnt even know.....its raining right now, but when it stops i will go check what kind. i still have all of them...

edit::
toyo proxies zf4
bridgestone Eagler
Nitto Neo Gens

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
lemonracer said:
wow! didnt even know.....its raining right now, but when it stops i will go check what kind. i still have all of them...

edit::
toyo proxies zf4
bridgestone Eagler
Nitto Neo Gens
ok... that is why I asked, those toyos are all season tires whereas the nittos are high performance tires. Not a fair comparison between the two.

·
Registered
632 Posts
quick question i am getting 4 new tires tomorrow, they are windstars i believe michelin makes them. they are 185's going on del sol rims on my 92 si.
they are cheap but i heard they were decent. so for now thats what it'll be..
just wondering how good these tires how like how sticky, are they good in rain?
i have lowering springs and gas struts as well.

·
Registered
223 Posts
i have 205 - 50 - 15 falken zeix 512's... got em for 225 shipped from ckauto on ebay.. if u want to get thos let me know ill give ya the guys email addy..

got my tires in 2days. from when i sent payment.. there in brooklyn, ny

also got tires for my steelies from em for like 175shipped... 195-60-14's zeix 512's

edit- they are good tires. not super stickie, but they handle good and are good in the rain.. and treadwear last pretty long.. oh and they got rim protector sidewalls..

·
Registered
277 Posts
kommon_sense said:
ok... that is why I asked, those toyos are all season tires whereas the nittos are high performance tires. Not a fair comparison between the two.
good call kommon, thanx for the clear up! :clap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts