Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Sprint Xterme or Neuspeed Race

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  LX98Civic 
#1 ·
Does anyone have sprint exterme spings that lower your car like 3.25 in? Do you like them? Is the ride quality that bad? What strut do you have? Do you bottom out a lot. And would recommend getting them?

Or do you guys think i should get Neuspeed Race w/ Bilisten struts.

tell me what u think

#2 ·
All have heard only bad things about sprint springs. I have heard they are a rought ride (expected with a drop that low) and I have also heard they sag over time.

I would buy the neuspeeds over the sprint.

#5 ·
LX98Civic said:

Mugen1182 has Neuspeed Race on his 5th gen Civic. I believe it's a 1 finger drop all the way around :confused:

I have the Sports and it's UNEVEN!!!!!!!!!

I also have Bilstein HD's and they f**kin' kick a$$!!!!!!!

I'm going to ditch the sports and get GC's very soon :)
do they make bilstein HD's for preludes?? 5th gen??:confused:

#8 ·
If u want to DROP that LOW

even get SPrings..
It will be uneven.. and u will be 2 low..

If u want to slamm it the rite way.. get a set of COilovers please

Since at least u can adjsut your height for snowy days.. or floods.. and your drop will be even.. and if it aint.. Fucking with a twist of your wrist.. its even now :)

#9 ·
Just say NO to Sprint products.

I am about to install a set of Neuspeed Race springs on my Prelude. I'll tell ya how they come out. I had Neuspeed Sports on my old GS-R and I was pretty happy with them. In all honesty I don't know how well Bilsteins will hold up to Neuspeed Race springs. They're pretty low and stiff and be prepared to purchase a camber kit.

#10 ·
Wasn't PearlAccord riding on Spront Extreme's?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.