Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone had previously purchased any sort of lights from Spyder? I am about to order their tail and headlights and I was just wondering if they were good quality or if I should look for another brand. :confused I really, REALLY love the way they look plus they are cheap. :w00tbrows

Let me know, y'all!!:love​

· Registered
10,346 Posts
IMO they look like a bit ricey

but to answer your question, I have never heard of spyder. They look just like the el cheapos on ebay, so if you get them, get em off ebay.

· Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think they are ricey.
They just arent standard Del Sol headlights.
My headlight is busted out and buying OEM parts is way too expensive.
I'd much rather just have a headlight and turn signal that is one piece and halogen instead of two pieces and dull.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
I was referring to the taillights. Be sexy and get black fogs and black headlights with orange corners JDM yo :lol

My sig shows a little bit

· Registered
10,346 Posts

· Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uhh I'm not made of money.
I dunno what spyder lights you saw but the ones I am getting are smoked, both the tail and headlights.
I think I'm just getting straight fogs though, they are cheaper.
I'm just a poor college student. :(

Egggh, see, I don't like those.
They are bubble looking.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
the ALL black ones are cheap pieces of shit, I got those and had it leak water into the housing so bad it blew the bulb apart from it being warm, then suddenly getting touched by ice cold rain

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Uhh I'm not made of money.
I dunno what spyder lights you saw but the ones I am getting are smoked, both the tail and headlights.
I think I'm just getting straight fogs though, they are cheaper.
I'm just a poor college student. :(
I think I paid 40 shipped for my black fogs (not installed yet) and I paid 30 shipped for my black style headlights. They were used though. My taillights are staying stock, but Im prolly gonna spray them with that red "tint" so the orange wont be there. The only aftermarket tails I like are the ones that are 70-30 red/white. I think they say lexus style or something.

Regardless of what you decide, all aftermarket l;ight, I would pour water over em and see if they fog up or have water pooling up inside. If they do, time to get the heat gun out and seperate the housings and run a bead of silicone, then press them back together. no leaks now. I had to do that to my black fogs, hence why Ive not installed them yet

· Registered
10,346 Posts
they arent bubbly looking

· Registered
10,346 Posts
?? IF your referring to the need of making sure they dont leak, thats with ANY aftermarket lights

· Registered
10,346 Posts
They are smooth, no bubbles. Headlight and taillight replacement is very easy BTW if you can change your oil thats already more work then it is to switch lights.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
what? its easy, the bolts are in plain sight durr hee hee

the headlights have 2 big bolts and each has a lil tab and screw for the corner light if you dont buy the one piece

The taillights are a bit more of a pain what with the gay-as-fuck corrosion

· Registered
10,346 Posts
meh, its for all pre 2k honda's really. Mine arent super rusty around there, but a little corrosion makes it a pain to deal with. Just becareful and if you here it "grinding" or clicking while you turn the nut or bolt, stop. spray it with some PB Blaster, then tap it a few times and they will come out easily.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.