Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
White98LS said:
Looks good... I hope they keep those wheels! They probably won't in bronze, but in silver they would still look dope.

You guys think the IS350 is overpriced?! Isn't it like $36-37k? A 330i with a lot less power is more than that I believe, and so much on the 330i is an option instead of standard. And let's not even talk about the C350. You can also option out an A4 2.0T to cost well over that much.
yap those wheels WOW i am loving it...they always said japanese lux car overprice just because it japanese and not german. if its german car no one complain. lexus can charge higher than the german but they dont because they also want another advantage.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Jree$e said:
i think cars in general are overpriced. Reason why companies like Kia make a killings. People can have a brand new car with a 100 year warranty for cheap.

I priced a IS350 and a BMW 3 series with every option I wanted. Both came out at 45k.Granted I picked alot of options for both so they can be had for under 40k. Boils down to horsepower and brand name.
lexus cars are expensive because its in different class than KIA low volume vs high volume cars. if KIA got the resource or capabilities to make lux car they would sell it expensive and if their brand, package, cars are as good or better than lexus I bet they will sell it as expensive or even more expensive than lexus. but since the korean onli advantage is the longer warranty and cheap ride they cant charge the customers more because they will not make any sales at all if they sell it near to the japanese which alreadi proven to be great cars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.