Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a squeaky clutch pedal. I did a search on it and seemed no one had a remedy for this issue. I read people putting WD40 and the squeaky returning shortly after it. I tried a silicone grease spray nad it kinda worked now it only squeaks half of the time. I sprayed it by removing the boot on the clutch fork. Well tonight it squeaked but then it started to rain and then it just was gone...didnt squeak again on my way home. WTF? Anyone got any answers?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think i may have the same problem as you. But the rain doesnt help. I took my car to the honda dealership and they said that i have to replace my clutch master cylinder. But idk if the same is happening to you.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope not for me....master cylinder already replaced and the squeaking comes from the tranny...not inside the car

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
throw out bearing. if it's ooooolllddd it's probably on it's last legs....the plate too.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well just replaced at that a month ago and while i was driving today i tryied to stay in one gear cuz i noticed the sound w/o shifting or pressing on the clutch. and every now and then i would press hard on the gas for a short period of time and it would squeak once i let go of the gas...i think its something loose on the right suspension. im gonna pull it apart this weekend

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it sound like the tranny but also sounds like the right side suspension. i dont have to touch the clutch for the noise to occur

·
Registered
413 Posts
My '99 EX sedan doing the same thing?

sponginpunk said:
nope not for me....master cylinder already replaced and the squeaking comes from the tranny...not inside the car
Saw the TBS on squeaking clutchinside the cabin. Anyway to get the thing to stop squeaking, is the TSB repair , switch to metal clutch master free :D ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.