Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I removed my whole interior including the airbags and now I have a problem.Once I re-installed everything, the SRS light came on and will not go out. I hooked up the scanner(im new with it) and cant figure out how to get the light out.

and also I have code 0141 saying o2s heater circuit b1-s2
secondary ho2s (snsr 2) htr ckt malfunction

Im guessing the o2 sensor just needs to be replaced, my car has 230,000km but I dont know were the wire goes up into the floor. I dont even know for sure if the sensor should be replaced.

any help would be great, thanks.

· Registered
28 Posts
so its telling you your o2 isnt heating up fast enough wich isnt letting it go into closed loop quick enough so i would check the vent holes on the o2 and the wiring, connectior and pins, and you cannot clear the srs light, disconnect the battery let it sit for an hour and then disconnect your airbag and re connect it, if nothing changes then try a shop, most shops have a airbag simulator that plugs into lower half (not the steering wheel side) and it will simutate the airbag being plugged in, if the light goes off its in the air bag wiring side but if it stays on its in the lower half of the circuit, thats how i usually figure out wich system to look at..may not be 100% correct becuase i work on trucks but the princible is the same, hope it helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.