Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guys!

Yesterday, after a deep cleaning of the interiors of my 2002 Civic, my girlfriend accidentaly disconected one plug under the drivers seat (from the side airbag i think...)

I didn´t noticed it until i started the car and the SRS light didn´t go off...
I turn off the car and checked everything, and when i pressed the plug under the seat, it made "CLIK"!

I think that now everything is correctly connected, but the SRS light doesn´t go OFF!

What should i do?

Stay well

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
NiPPonD3nZ0 said:
Hi there guys!

Yesterday, after a deep cleaning of the interiors of my 2002 Civic, my girlfriend accidentaly disconected one plug under the drivers seat (from the side airbag i think...)

I didn´t noticed it until i started the car and the SRS light didn´t go off...
I turn off the car and checked everything, and when i pressed the plug under the seat, it made "CLIK"!

I think that now everything is correctly connected, but the SRS light doesn´t go OFF!

What should i do?

Stay well
unplug the neg. battery terminal for a few minutes. then reconnect to see if it went away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i´ve tried removing the batery, tried removing the SRS fuse, nothing was sucessfull! I went to the local HONDA and he conected the car to a computer, made some "clicks" in a touchscreen, and the light went off!

Cool :)

tks guys ANYWAY!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
NiPPonD3nZ0 said:
i´ve tried removing the batery, tried removing the SRS fuse, nothing was sucessfull! I went to the local HONDA and he conected the car to a computer, made some "clicks" in a touchscreen, and the light went off!

Cool :)

tks guys ANYWAY!
thats the next thing i was gonna say, just have them clear it.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
does it cost money to have the dealer clear it?

i redid my carpet and i think i accidently messed up the wiring. its been on for a few years now. can i go to the dealer and just ask them to clear it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.