1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
vid. only goes to 4 sec.

·
Registered
485 Posts
tha fuck is wrong with the video??? i was hopeing to see this vid, u get the negative rep.

j/k but fix the link

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gooniac1 said:
video was a waste of time. Another stupid freeway "race". such a waste to me. I don't understand the infatuation with it.
Please explain...they went from a dead stop ? ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
gooniac1 said:
video was a waste of time. Another stupid freeway "race". such a waste to me. I don't understand the infatuation with it.

WTF??!! they went from dead stop, explain the stupidity of that race. :bh

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
anthonyzitek4 said:
Please explain...they went from a dead stop ? ;)
I am just tired of that style of race. I know they started from a dead stop but still. One got a jump as always and they are just annoying me. I like the real street races started by a third party. The New York street race posted a couple of days ago is a good example of a good race to me. Nothing personal but they are just getting to me thats all.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
gooniac1 said:
I am just tired of that style of race. I know they started from a dead stop but still. One got a jump as always and they are just annoying me. I like the real street races started by a third party. The New York street race posted a couple of days ago is a good example of a good race to me. Nothing personal but they are just getting to me thats all.
then make ur own videos ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.