Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the SSAutoChrome manifolds are hit or miss as far as quality, but what about the turbos they sell? They actually have some that look to be pretty close to what I want for my setup as far as a/r, trim etcetera, I'm just unsure of the quality. Anyone know if they are new or rebuilt? or if they just purchase someone else's turbos and resell them? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Alex33 said:
I know the SSAutoChrome manifolds are hit or miss as far as quality, but what about the turbos they sell? They actually have some that look to be pretty close to what I want for my setup as far as a/r, trim etcetera, I'm just unsure of the quality. Anyone know if they are new or rebuilt? or if they just purchase someone else's turbos and resell them? Thanks.
If u did a search u wouldve found the very recent thread about the ssac turbo that was somehow glued together and cracked in half. Hows that for quality? Dont buy anything they make.....period.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx so much for your help and support :btu

btw, since you seem pretty aware of current threads, where was this thread you're speaking of? i did a search and did not find it.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts