Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i assume neuspeed is the better product here...but is it worth the extra money? its a pretty big difference. has anyone had experience with both? thanx.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,134 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
I cannot comment on the ST sways, but the neuspeed are well worth the money, quality is excellent. I only have the rear so I don't know about the feel of a set.

As far as the neuspeed being lower, I have not had any problems, but then again my car is not lowered, it doesn't get in the way of my exhaust possibly because it does hang lower. This might be a consideration. The neuspeed is also thicker than the ST bars at 28mm. Hope this helps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,134 Posts
jade97sh said:
I cannot comment on the ST sways, but the neuspeed are well worth the money, quality is excellent. I only have the rear so I don't know about the feel of a set.

As far as the neuspeed being lower, I have not had any problems, but then again my car is not lowered, it doesn't get in the way of my exhaust possibly because it does hang lower. This might be a consideration. The neuspeed is also thicker than the ST bars at 28mm. Hope this helps.
Neuspeed USED to make 28mm but had problems w/ it so they went down to 25mm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
97lude said:


Neuspeed USED to make 28mm but had problems w/ it so they went down to 25mm.
what probs? Is my ass going to break?:D I thought you could still get the 28mm's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,134 Posts
A few members on hp.com has had problems with the mounts being torn on a 4th gen. I never heard of any problems with a 5th gen. Send member Brady an email. He had a few pictures of what the sway bar did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
97lude said:
A few members on hp.com has had problems with the mounts being torn on a 4th gen. I never heard of any problems with a 5th gen. Send member Brady an email. He had a few pictures of what the sway bar did.
:( did neuspeed pay for the damage???

if that happens to me I'm going awall. :dstar:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,134 Posts
element h22 said:
what is the best place and price to get the neuspeed and s/t...?

i want the s/t, but if the neuspeed bars aren't that much more, then why not go with a better sway...?
TurboEVO over on PO sells the S/T front and rear sways for like $215 shipped or just the rear for (i forget)

His AIM: TurboEVO2000

Very nice guy to deal w/

The neuspeed's are like $315 for just the rear
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jade97sh said:


what probs? Is my ass going to break?:D I thought you could still get the 28mm's.
if you want it to not break, just have the mounts welded to the chassis. and no you cannot get the 28MM sways anymore, unless you call neuspeed and have a special reason for needing one....like a pro autoXer or something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
I got my rear for 250from NOPI , got it at the same time as the upper tie bar, the guy said he was giving me a deal. I guess he did..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
element h22 said:
what is the best place and price to get the neuspeed and s/t...?

i want the s/t, but if the neuspeed bars aren't that much more, then why not go with a better sway...?
the neuspeed bars are quite a bit more pricey...the best ive found for the front and rear set is like $450...ST sways are about $250 for a set depending on where you shop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
Neuspeed stopped making and selling the 28mm bar because of the number that tore out of the mounts on 4th gen Preludes. The 25mm bar on a 5th gen is just fine. The brackets go on perfect and are very large-if you want to weld them in you can. There are no known clearance issues either-that I am aware of. Is it worth the price-I have both rear (on car) (and front in the crate)and feel it is doing the job.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top