Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
:lol.......theres a cop.....:lol....

that rx-7 was swt but 10k in mods with a TT and he can't outrun a SRT-4....:confused

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
What does srt-4 stage 2 run ya think? He should have rolled on you with 10k. My buddies got a stock tt 7 with exhaust and he bangs on stock srt's all day.

·
Registered
7 Posts
dude theres seriously something wrong w/ that, i mean a stage 2 on the srt4 adds some power but we're talkin rotary w/ upgraded turbos and exhaust, either he doesnt know how to drive or he he was runnin some real low boost or somethin, i dunno..im confused on that

·
Registered
176 Posts
how about lieing about the 10k in mods

theres a few shops around here that you could let them put 10 k in mods on your car and it not be fast

a stage 2 srt is going to make the same power of a stock tt rx7 they were only rated at mid 260-270 hp

also 10k in mods dosent mean he put them in performance mods

its real easy to spen 3-5 k in audio video that makes your car slower

jeremy

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
That rx-7 was runnin the lowest boost ever! You heard the BV's but the turbos were sooo quiet when spooling, cause in reality it would murder a srt-4. Both cars are nice but 10k doesnt mean all in the motor....you could be racing a TT Tank haha

·
Registered
15 Posts
man..tha rx-7 dont even seem like it has 10k of mods in his motor...he probably used up all that money on his kit and them other stuff...a rx-7 with that much money investd into it wouldve smoked the shit out of srt-4 stage 2

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah... that was dumb that had to be like a n/t rx7 with an extra 1500 pounds of 10k extreior and audio mods casue theres no way. a stock tt rx7 would kill a stage 2 srt4

·
Registered
8 Posts
great cars

look the both cars are fast , but if u can drive and u cant race ur car and u dont know ur car u will never beat any car , u have to learn in how much rpm ur car tops that is very simple..it dosent matter if u have 10 k under the hood!..

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I read the WHOLE Mopar Stage 2 Kit puts you well over 300hp...And over 300,in a small car,lighter body.. I can see the SRT pulling on it!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
10sec_talon_man said:
I read the WHOLE Mopar Stage 2 Kit puts you well over 300hp...And over 300,in a small car,lighter body.. I can see the SRT pulling on it!

3rd Gen Rx-7s range from about 2800-2900 pounds and have 255hp stock

2004 Dodge SRT-4 weighs 2,970 pounds and has 215hp stock

With the Mopar stage 2 kit- Option one brings it to 260hp
with "turbo toys"-265hp
and wit "octane booster"-280hp

So with like 2k in mods Id hope a 7 could take this car, I just dont believe this vid sorry guys, im a hater.

·
Registered
286 Posts
First off the 7 driver was an ass.
All 93-95 RX-7's are TT so teh N/T thought isnt possible.
But heres the real clue, who the fuck spends $10,000 on mods and doesnt get an FMIC???

Sorry SRT4's are still neons and theyre still FWD :p
Never half the car an RX-7 is with a compotent driver
Truth

Reactions: aitkenstyle

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
eg6hatch315 said:
3rd Gen Rx-7s range from about 2800-2900 pounds and have 255hp stock

2004 Dodge SRT-4 weighs 2,970 pounds and has 215hp stock
werd. the rx7 is definitely lighter.

quickludesi said:
All 93-95 RX-7's are TT so teh N/T thought isnt possible.
But heres the real clue, who the fuck spends $10,000 on mods and doesnt get an FMIC???
hahahha, i didn't even notice that. very true on the FMIC.

·
Registered
151 Posts
sounds like the rx7 shifted right after his boost hit and missed a gear

with those mods the rx7 should be around a 13 flat might touch 12's with traction

1 - 17 of 17 Posts