Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it started last week or so but when i try to start up my car nowdays it sounds like the engin dont want to turn over so i give it a bit of juice and it might turn over or it might not. Today i was with my girl and we were in seperate cars and we were fixin to get back on the road and it dident want to start so i tried reving it a bit dident do shit the first time. Tried it again and it worked and well the cars a bit loud so the girl starts saying im just showing out.

But why is my engin not turning over right. The lights and all come on but the engin just sits there. So whats up with it'?

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
check your starter or your alternator.

it could also be your idle mechanism thats gone. mine would turn over then die within few seconds. some signes of bad idle is rough idle at stop or park.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
i had a bad ground wire once. I forget what exactly it effected, but it caused the fuel pump to stop working. So the starter would run, but the car never turned over. It would after a few ties though. It continuely got worse untill one day the car died while driving. All i had to do was move the ground though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts