Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a momo steering wheel with a 5 bolt pattern. i want to put this wheel on my 93 dx and cannot find a kit to install this, grant does not make a kit for this, the one on pro civic does not state the pattern (Honda Civic MOMO Steering Wheel Hub Adapter at PRO Civic) and i cant seem to find anything else on this hub on the momo site, i was just wondering if anyone has had this problem or know of a brand or part number that would fit my application, thanks

· Registered
1,221 Posts
i have a momo steering wheel with a 5 bolt pattern. i want to put this wheel on my 93 dx and cannot find a kit to install this, grant does not make a kit for this, the one on pro civic does not state the pattern (Honda Civic MOMO Steering Wheel Hub Adapter at PRO Civic) and i cant seem to find anything else on this hub on the momo site, i was just wondering if anyone has had this problem or know of a brand or part number that would fit my application, thanks
...why dont you call MOMO...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.