Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey why was the steering wheel on my 98 non sh shaking so much yesterday? i was sliding it out in the snow but it jsut had an alignment a few months ago? time for another? what else is possiblly wrong? it was shaking alot yesterday but not really on my way to work today. i cant figure it out. i scheduled an ppointment with honda for feb 2nd but idk if its worth it, was it just a temporary problem due to the snow???

·
Registered
91 Posts
if it is under braking that means ur rotors or pads or warped. if its under acceleration, then something is wrong with ur steering/alignment or might have even bent a rim.

·
Registered
870 Posts
ganjgremlin said:
hey why was the steering wheel on my 98 non sh shaking so much yesterday? i was sliding it out in the snow but it jsut had an alignment a few months ago? time for another? what else is possiblly wrong? it was shaking alot yesterday but not really on my way to work today. i cant figure it out. i scheduled an ppointment with honda for feb 2nd but idk if its worth it, was it just a temporary problem due to the snow???
Why do you ask the same qustion in two threads?
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205918

·
Registered
453 Posts
steering wheel vibrates while ...
braking = check rotors for warping
driving on highway = check wheel balance or possible bent rim
winter drops 1 foot of snow = check for snow/ ice build up in wheel :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts