Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
o.k., so me and a friend are puting flirers on windshields in a parking lot and there's this totally awesome del sol with visible nos tank through the window, custom paint job,..... the whole 10 yards. Anyways, we go up to it to put a flyer on it and when we reach for the windsheild wiper the alarm gives us a warning before we ever touch it. so my friend got ready with the flyer, then i yanked the wiper blade real fast and he slid it under and it only beeped once....man we were fast. To the point, i wana get an alarm like that for my car (proximity alarm) that will do a warning when anybody approaches from the full 360 degrees. I had my driver side turn signal housing stollen off of my car. The guy even left the bulbs. I was thinkn, man, if your gonna do it, do it right, take both turn signal housings. Anyways, just wondering if you'll know of any alarm systems or add ons for alarm systems to make this happen. Thanks for the responses ahead of time. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.