Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I only played about 5seconds of it so far.. (its DLing) and I saw the Defi gauges..

OMG, did he run the "auto-sweep" wires onto the Defi gauges???

I think that looks awesome!!!

(for those of you who do not know, the stock STi, has an "auto-sweep" feature, when you turn on the car, all the needles on the gauges, turn on bright red, and sweep from minimum, to max, all at once.. and it just looks awesome, then after they sweep back, the backlight comes on of the gauges...

:bounce

OH MY GOD, I can't wait for my STi :clap

btw, I'd REALLY like to chat with the owner about how he ran the setup on those Defi's... that there is about a $1100 setup on those gauges alone!! hahaha

-Tylor

btw part II, I will post about how I think of the REST of the video, after its done downloading.. OH, wait, its done now!!!! :bounce :clap :wow

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
That was awesome..

AND, that looks about the same amount of snow we "supposedly" get here in GA at the max... So, I'll be having some fun with my STi here soon also!!!!!

:clap

-Tylor

btw, REP for you, the video-finder, and REP for the camera man, driver/owner of the STi.. very nice STi, awesome gauges... :tu

·
Registered
24 Posts
wow that was boring :sleep I've seen better snow drifting from student drivers :sleep come on, learn how to drive the car and use it right man.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
cspin39 said:
wow that was boring :sleep I've seen better snow drifting from student drivers :sleep come on, learn how to drive the car and use it right man.
Is this guys serious? Its not like there was a course he was going through. Go kill youself

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
cspin39 said:

AND.. you must be like Colin McRae.. right??? :rolleyes

STFU, and stick to you're FWD SLOW car, doing REVERSE donuts on McDonalds Trays...;):lol:g

-Tylor

·
Registered
24 Posts
tylorweaver said:
AND.. you must be like Colin McRae.. right??? :rolleyes

STFU, and stick to you're FWD SLOW car, doing REVERSE donuts on McDonalds Trays...;):lol:g

-Tylor
mmhmm, u hit the nail on the head, except my car is AWD...no need for personal attacks, I found the vid boring, not half as good as the silver STI vid was that was on this forum a while back. The guy who did the silver sti vid should give this guy some pointers. :sleep

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
OOhh..

what kind of AWD car do u have then?? any pics playa? ;)

-Tylor

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
STi was lovely, i like the HID on that car!

have you guys seen the WRX, where he drive on dirt and grass, i think that was more interesting... ;)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
video wasn't that great. the sti could've gotten more sideways on the turn. he's also countersteering too much. like the defi gauges though :eek

1 - 20 of 20 Posts