Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In particular i want to know what you'd think of putting those sohc vtec stickers on a 4 door accord...wonder if they only look cool on 2 doors...or not cool at all???

and as for any other stickers...like the big honda..or accord they put on the windshield and stuff...what do you think of those??

personally i think it depends if your car has the balls or not...but lets hear what ya'll got to say

· Registered
679 Posts
joecool said:
In particular i want to know what you'd think of putting those sohc vtec stickers on a 4 door accord...wonder if they only look cool on 2 doors...or not cool at all???

and as for any other stickers...like the big honda..or accord they put on the windshield and stuff...what do you think of those??

personally i think it depends if your car has the balls or not...but lets hear what ya'll got to say
haha

· Registered
44 Posts
Didn't kno they had SOHC stickers, i kno bout the DOHC off si's...the only sticker i got on my car is the one my friend bought me for my bday, it says maiboii, which is pretty cool, but i dunno bout gettin stickers of mods u dun have haha, theres this teg at an elementary school that has a grip of stickers on the car but i only saw stock rims, not even gsr and a stock muffler so i dunno...oh yea they had altezzas haha

· Registered
1,041 Posts
The sticker that I like so far is the one that has the Honda H and Powered by Honda next to it. I like that sticker because it comes on all those indi cars and I think that if your car is a honda its modified just right the sticker wont hurt it when kept in the right size and in the right place. Not like one sticker in every quarter panel and all the different companies you got mod from. Stickers are for advertisement, thats how they got started. I don't think a kid with a fast car needs to be advertising for companies, unless they are sponsored by the. Oh well, diferent people have different tastes. I like them both, I like some stickers and I like clean, sometimes I think a car should have some stickers(little) and then sometimes I thinks there shouldn't be any. I think its rice when they put stickers of companies that they don't have any parts from though. L8s

· Registered
1,685 Posts
But doesn't some huge ungodly sticker add 15% more power? I thought if you stuck a visor on both your front and rear windshields, and maybe some on the fenders and hood you could boost your power by at least 50%? LMAO

· Registered
52 Posts
it really depends.....if they are HUGE stickers there hurtin....maybe like 1 or 2 small ones that are not like the focal point of the car....there ok.....but a giant TYPE-R sticker or anything like that is RICE

· Registered
22 Posts
Sweet sticker

I saw a sticker on a sleeper integra in Honda Tuner Magazine.
It read :
SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: It is OK to smoke V8's

I liked it, but only on this car because it is so unnassuming

· Registered
127 Posts
it's cool, but you gotta have limits. dont be one of those ricers that puts a type r sticker on something that's not type r. or a m3 emblem on a 330ci. etc. make it look nice and neat too. i've seen some cars with sticker jobs that looks pretty bad. makes your car look bad too.

-alex

· Registered
1,685 Posts
I'm thinking about one for the bottom of the drivers/passengers windows reading: Protected by Beretta security systems, see driver for details"

· Registered
61 Posts
You know the best thing to do is have so many stickers that it makes your car look like an advertising billboard, each sticker adds 5 hp, didn't you people know that? SO if you have save 20 stickers, that 100 extra HP! Who needs NOS when you have stickers! Especially stickers that don't even match your car, like a TRD on a Honda :p

· Registered
127 Posts
lol ricer style. why dont you just add a huge aluminum touring wing. EACH TYPE R STICKER GIVES YOU 5 HP. also with their exhaust that sounds like they're going somewhere, but they're acutally not going anywhere at all. haha. sorry if i'm hating on ricers. just dont take that path. hehe

-alex:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.