Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

stiff block ?????

524 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  stackz 
#1 ·
i hydrolocked my d16y7 and i put new bearing (rod&crank) but is really hard to crank i have to use a breaker bar to break it lose then it turns but is really stiff i need a quick reply trying to put it in tonight
ramseycivic@aol.com

#5 ·
yea man should i just put it in and crank in a couple times to pump oil threw the crank then let it sit and run for a lil but im not even sure if my starter can crank it over man its all fucked up and i dunno whats going on heres what happend mines a 98 y7 64k it hydrolocked but was repairable number 3 bent in half almost and # 4 bent a lil i had tools and broke it free so i could drive it home it worked but knocked like a bitch my bubby has a 94 coupe ex turbo he hydrolocked off blone head gasket snaped#4 rod and put holes int the block i took his crank bought all new bearing and used his 2 and 3 rods put it all in and it will turn but have to use the breaker bar im outa ideals man im stressed for cash dont wanna blow it up its the daily driver im saving money to build my 92 hatch but when it turns over nothing knocks or feels like is getting stuck on anything

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.