Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STILL FS: Neuspeed Race Springs with Bilstein Shocks 96-00 Civic

ok, i still have this setup for sale, because i've had two "serious offers", but it turns out neither of them were too serious after all. so i have a set of neuspeed race springs and bilstein HD shocks that are for a 96-00 honda civic. they have about 15k miles on them and are in perfect shape. i bought the shocks new for 520 and the springs new for 180. to get an idea of the drop, check my sig for a pic. of my car with this setup on it. i will let the springs and shocks go together for 450 or best offer OR, i will take a set of lowering springs as partial trade with cash, depending on the springs you want to trade. if you need more info., or have any questions, you need to email me: [email protected]. my private message box on here is not working right now. thanks. and please only make an offer if you are serious.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
196 Posts
are you ready?

What's up man,
It's me again haha. You ready to sell those koni's seperately to me yet? Let me know!
late,
Jake

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kn1ghtrydr, check your private messages, let me know what you think.

STILL TAKING OFFERS

·
Registered
196 Posts
your box is full bro!

What's up Nate,
Ahhh I was thinking more on the lines of 300 plus (that's what I have haha) since they were used for 15,000 miles, but it's all good. I'll see when I can get the extra 80 (i quit working for awhile since i'm taking two graduate level classes) and hit you back if you still have them unless you want to bargain haha. I'm gonna be busy this weekend hitting up friends for cash they owe me!
Late,
Jake

·
Registered
196 Posts
cool

What's up,
email sent! Get back at me when you can. Maybe we can finish the deal today.
Jake

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE.:sleep:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts