Registered
2,752 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2000redCIVICsi said:
something big
it was some big ass v8 thats why toward the end of the video the camera moves cuz the bastard started doing a burnout

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
subaruwrx18 said:
stock block or engine? ur post says stock block and up top u say bone stock gsr...both of them mean different things
the whole motor is untouched no aftermarket headgasket no aftermarket head studs the only thing thats been changed is the intake manifold sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
poopoohead said:
was that a 1/8 mile run? If not, :eek what speedjunky said.
no thats a full 1320 pass

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
speedjunky01 said:
that thing must be gutted to FUCK lol

yeah its kinda gutted

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
hosier DOT's? :w00t

fucken boosted to to hell hugh lol :)

I went down to the strip other nigh they had a b16 EK hatch and it was tuning 12.3s all night, full interior ect.

they also had a low boost RSX-S and was geting 13.2 shifting slower then my MOM :giggle. you heard the sucking shifter go click.....click.....then he gets on it. thing would have been an easy low 12 but guy was a *** and wouldnt open her up

well enough on rant SICK CAR!!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
speedjunky01 said:
hosier DOT's? :w00t

fucken boosted to to hell hugh lol :)

I went down to the strip other nigh they had a b16 EK hatch and it was tuning 12.3s all night, full interior ect.

they also had a low boost RSX-S and was geting 13.2 shifting slower then my MOM :giggle. you heard the sucking shifter go click.....click.....then he gets on it. thing would have been an easy low 12 but guy was a *** and wouldnt open her up

well enough on rant SICK CAR!!!!
actually those slicks are to small to run now im am currently running a 26" slick instead of 24" that wouldnt hook up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.