Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would be uber excited if someone would post or email to [email protected] a list of honda's factory engine weights cause im trying to determine how detrimental to handling and other "inertia affected attributes" dropping an h22 into my hb would be i would almost rather get a 4th gen shell and drop a h22 type-s in that due to the fact that that engine was designed for that chassis almost more of a feeling of balance, same way i would feel dropping a b16A2 in my eg :) also while im asking i wonder if anyone had the stock weights for the chassis also (with stock motor of course) but i guess that would just be me being lazy i have seen sites with the weight of the complete cars but i have never seen anything with the weight of the engine alone, because obviously dropping an h22 into a Hb inspires that feeling that it is going to understeer and handle worse than if it were a B series under the hood but really its only detrimental because of the mass right? not because of the weight, w/e someone who knows there physics better than me please enligten me this in my mind could be very insightful to anyone wishing to swap out their D-Series [damn d15b8's :( ]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts