Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm trying to get my 10 photos for shutterstock. i got two even though i'm not sure if it's the kind of picture they'll want. any recommendation on what to take? i'm about to go buy aa eye dropper and see if i can catch that thing in action. i need more ideas though!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I suggest you post them up here before submitting them, that way you can get some c&c. Make sure the photos are suitable to sell as stock, also make sure the quality is decent at 100%.

The photos only need to be 2.5MP I believe so if you are using a camera that is 6-8MP or something, I would edit how you want, and then resize it some to make the quality appear better.

They are very picky on noise, so make sure the images are pretty clean.

The first 10 images from this link are the ones I submitted as my first 10, all were approved. Good luck! :byye

http://www.shutterstock.com/gallery...ws_per_page=4&thumb_size=large&safesearch=off

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Emberghost said:
I suggest you post them up here before submitting them, that way you can get some c&c. Make sure the photos are suitable to sell as stock, also make sure the quality is decent at 100%.

The photos only need to be 2.5MP I believe so if you are using a camera that is 6-8MP or something, I would edit how you want, and then resize it some to make the quality appear better.

They are very picky on noise, so make sure the images are pretty clean.

The first 10 images from this link are the ones I submitted as my first 10, all were approved. Good luck! :byye

http://www.shutterstock.com/gallery...ws_per_page=4&thumb_size=large&safesearch=off
Link doesn't work, but yea, I had submitted 10 photo's and got shot down for each. I'm not really good w/stock photography.

I suggest looking through the site, and seeing what they have a lot of, and don't, and build from there. Getting your first 10 is the "hard" part, then you can snap up a million photo's and make some money!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.