Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
hey, guess what? you own a dodge! congratualtions, you've just inherited the design flaws of DSM's! woo-hoo! yes - awesome street car. Of course, in four years you're crank will have walked farther than a mormon missionary in Africa, but hey! What a great car!

You couldn't PAY me to get behind the wheel of an SRT. I won't deny they're fast and cheap, but we all know what component has been left out of the engineers dilemma here. And with Dahmler/Chrylser behind the wheel, I wouldn't doubt that thing's not built for the long haul.

Fuck, I can burn rubber in my car through first second OR third if I want, and I could sell this 5 year old prelude for more than you could sell an SRT that's spent one second off the lot. I'm happy you own a fast car, I'm sorry you bought a quickly depreciating, problem doomed , crapwagon.

Yeah, my flamesuit's on. see ya biatches.

·
Registered
116 Posts
what the... said:
hey, guess what? you own a dodge! congratualtions, you've just inherited the design flaws of DSM's! woo-hoo! yes - awesome street car. Of course, in four years you're crank will have walked farther than a mormon missionary in Africa, but hey! What a great car!

You couldn't PAY me to get behind the wheel of an SRT. I won't deny they're fast and cheap, but we all know what component has been left out of the engineers dilemma here. And with Dahmler/Chrylser behind the wheel, I wouldn't doubt that thing's not built for the long haul.

Fuck, I can burn rubber in my car through first second OR third if I want, and I could sell this 5 year old prelude for more than you could sell an SRT that's spent one second off the lot. I'm happy you own a fast car, I'm sorry you bought a quickly depreciating, problem doomed , crapwagon.

Yeah, my flamesuit's on. see ya biatches.
:bye agreed

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just going to post some vids cause people like to watch vids i have tons of vids 7 dv tapes between my bolt on & camed nissan 200sx se-r to my 95 stang to my srt-4 just thought some people would like to see them . so u want to be a dick haha that's some funny shit do u want me to stop posting vids or does anyone like watching um.

·
Registered
184 Posts
you un-educated honda kids make me laugh.
(to the rest of you who know what your talkin about. This isnt directed towards you. Just guys like WHAT THE...)

How long will it last?

Hey prelude boy, how long will your H22 last before it starts to BURN the shit out of oil because the sleeve alloy was mal-engineered when they put the block design together. Shit did you say 100,000miles???

Like get a life man. The srt-4 runs 13.8's all day. With a 7 year warranty. If shit breaks you get it fixed for free. Now slap a big turbo on your H22, run 14psi all day and tell me how long your motor lasts. Then take it to honda and get them to fix it under warranty. Yeah....good luck with that.

You kids keep saying "built for the long run". I dont know about your poor ass, but I dont plan on having my srt-4 for longer then 3 years when I move up to my 350z and buy a house. I'm 22 and for the bang for buck the car offered more then the nasty mini van SIR and rsx type-S. The 03 srt-4's have been on the road for over 2 years now. Most guys hitting 50k miles. And no major problems. Only issue is the TPS sensor and 4th spark plug wire. And thats all covered under warranty. So grow up, get educated, then talk about chrysler reliability. Quit repeating what you're hearing from other un-educated sources.

Sport compact car voted the SRT number 1 car 2 years in a row. That mag is the grail for sport compact tuners. They hire people that know their cars. Its been proven the motor will handle 500whp daily driven on all stock internals. Do that to your H22/B16/B18c etc.... good luck with that.

I know honda just as well as my srt. I dont limit my knowledge to only one vehicle type. You might want to try the same.

:bye

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Srt 4's still suck. Post your neon shit somwhere else....which is why this is HONDA. Jeeze all honda needs to do is build a simple little turbo sport compact and it would kill an srt4 ALL DAY LONG, so keep runnin your mouth they still suck. I have a friend that has a copper one and it was totaled twice because of problems FROM the factory. Whoo hoo for dodge

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
HondaVTEC93 said:
Srt 4's still suck. Post your neon shit somwhere else....which is why this is HONDA. Jeeze all honda needs to do is build a simple little turbo sport compact and it would kill an srt4 ALL DAY LONG, so keep runnin your mouth they still suck. I have a friend that has a copper one and it was totaled twice because of problems FROM the factory. Whoo hoo for dodge
SRT-4's dont even come copper

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
HondaVTEC93 said:
wasnt factory paint everything else was
That took me a while to figure out lol...didnt see a comma lol

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Wow.. Im really surprised at all the imcompetence thats been said here.. Fucking idiots I swear! The SRT-4 is a fucking MONSTER! This all has been said before.. Everyones argued over all this before on SHO.. So un-twist ur panties.. Realize the SRT-4 is full of nothing but 0wnage! Yes the RSX/Integra Type-R have potential.. But stock for stock the SRT-4 Owns all(well for it's class :p) Sorry for babbling on, but im really tired of seeing everyone bitch about the SRT-4. Yes it's fast/Yes it's 20k.. Yes it beats a whole Hell of alot of stuff stock.. Get over it. Not saying it's undefeatable, just saying it is THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCk!

There's my 2.2 Cents.. LoL

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
NEONDOHC said:
you un-educated honda kids make me laugh.
(to the rest of you who know what your talkin about. This isnt directed towards you. Just guys like WHAT THE...)

How long will it last?

Hey prelude boy, how long will your H22 last before it starts to BURN the shit out of oil because the sleeve alloy was mal-engineered when they put the block design together. Shit did you say 100,000miles???

Like get a life man. The srt-4 runs 13.8's all day. With a 7 year warranty. If shit breaks you get it fixed for free. Now slap a big turbo on your H22, run 14psi all day and tell me how long your motor lasts. Then take it to honda and get them to fix it under warranty. Yeah....good luck with that.

You kids keep saying "built for the long run". I dont know about your poor ass, but I dont plan on having my srt-4 for longer then 3 years when I move up to my 350z and buy a house. I'm 22 and for the bang for buck the car offered more then the nasty mini van SIR and rsx type-S. The 03 srt-4's have been on the road for over 2 years now. Most guys hitting 50k miles. And no major problems. Only issue is the TPS sensor and 4th spark plug wire. And thats all covered under warranty. So grow up, get educated, then talk about chrysler reliability. Quit repeating what you're hearing from other un-educated sources.

Sport compact car voted the SRT number 1 car 2 years in a row. That mag is the grail for sport compact tuners. They hire people that know their cars. Its been proven the motor will handle 500whp daily driven on all stock internals. Do that to your H22/B16/B18c etc.... good luck with that.

I know honda just as well as my srt. I dont limit my knowledge to only one vehicle type. You might want to try the same.

:bye
:lol just shut up man this is a honda forum dont call him uneducated.. if dodge would have proven it self worthy of praise they would have got it.. they have a reputation for building shitty cars and honda has a reputation of building great cars.. just cause they are fast dosnt mean anything. IMO i would shit on the srt and take the "minvan" over it anyday, surely for the honda quality. you damn kids are funny, one day when you need a car to perform over a period of time, dodge will leave you hanging, atleast they did that to me ,thats why i buy honda now. :tu

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
SRT-4 8U said:
Just a little vid of me spinning in 1st then shifting into 2nd rosting the tires could of started in 2nd but just wanted to show that a stock srt-4 could rost un in 2nd

http://www.ezarchive.com:80/ezarchive/AssetLink.aspx?n+JjBum1AtEbJXAMoUCqBPjU1kKiO9Cn
nice vid :tu

dont sweat all the narrow minded assholes.
i sold my lude cause of all the probs it gave me,but here i am with a 5 year old dodge,that has yet to give me one.yes,that must mean dodge=shit. :confused

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
badinfluence said:
nice vid :tu

dont sweat all the narrow minded assholes.
i sold my lude cause of all the probs it gave me,but here i am with a 5 year old dodge,that has yet to give me one.yes,that must mean dodge=shit. :confused
didn't you know that one person who has a problem with a car means that every single car they produce will have problems? Narrow minded people suck. Car people are cool... most people here aren't car people.

badass vid btw.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.