Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Its obviously faster than you and your car is not "slow" and the vette is a girl-o-matic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
not only are the auto vettes geared badly, but the one you were comparing it to was a Convertible. . making it the heaviest of all C5 vettes. .. So the heaviest of all Automatic C5 vettes beat you. . . . Not a diss or anything because I'd take no shame in losing to a vette, but its not slow. . .It may not be insanely fast or anything, but SRT4's are pretty quick, and he beat you by like 1 or 2 cars before he let off. . . I've lost about the same amount (maybe a little less) to an Impreza STi and i'll NEVER say those cars are slow. . .

·
Registered
1,702 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aitkenstyle said:
ill go teach the srt a lesson in an all motor honda haha. dude your srt4 isnt that fast im sorry. :byye
you say my srt-4 is not fast well what do you exspect when i'm bone stock o yea i ran 13.85 in the 1/4 bone stock let me see your honda do that :fear

if i invest the money u put in your all motor honda in a big turbo set up i would smoke your honda. :evil

i am 13.32 with stage 2 w/toys every thing else stock even tires right know :eek

soon to be low 12's on 100 dp nitrous :bye :bye

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
SRT-4 8U said:
you say my srt-4 is not fast well what do you exspect when i'm bone stock o yea i ran 13.85 in the 1/4 bone stock let me see your honda do that :fear

if i invest the money u put in your all motor honda in a big turbo set up i would smoke your honda. :evil

i am 13.32 with stage 2 w/toys every thing else stock even tires right know :eek

soon to be low 12's on 100 dp nitrous :bye :bye
:lol Fast? Yes. Gay? IMO FUCK YEAH

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Two long opinions, my buddy has an 03 vette, yellow hard top automatic, not very impressed. I drove it on my wedding night. Handling 10, braking 10, enemities and driver controls 10, acceleration 7. And once again the srt4 videos are pretty not impressive between 110-140 mph, Got a nice top speed but drive that neon at 158 all the time and you'll be in trouble I don't give a shit what anyone says about putting 500hp to the stock block. I think ludes are geared way better than srt4's. With my all motor type sh I don't see any potential problems revving next to an srt4, it would be fun. On EMS I hope to achieve a mid 230-240 hp to the wheels. I need to update my header, intake manifold and throttle body and get the standalone but the motor is amazing so far. I think from a 40 roll in 2nd that the lude wins all day. When I sat in a srt4 I just felt the thing rev quick but the redline seemed so short. Seemed chincy as hell inside compared to a 5th gen also. Srt's have good numbers but take the turbo off it and it's a neon again. Honda get's comparable numbers naturally aspirated. I don't care what anyone says a naturally aspirated car is going to outlive a turbo car all day there's really no arguement! No one has to agree with any of it and yes I will post vids of the lude once I get some more miles on it. I don't like hammering on it with 2 cels, obviously rich so I'm not worried about it leaning out, but I do know what it feels like to rev a 7000 dollar motor to 8000 with the ecu saying take the limiter off. My buddy has a 95 trans am with lots of stuff done to it. It's an automatic and it will sit down and rip off the line with his big ass OZ racing wheels. We're going to take an 8 hr trip this summer for vacation I'll document it. Also race that vette from 120 to 160 and it would've walked away, Powerband in the autos is good in between 120-150!

·
Registered
44 Posts
yeah im following preludedriver99 on this one...without the turbo srt-4s are nothing....if you put a turbo on a honda and race it against a srt-4....i wonder who's gonna come out on top again? hahahhaha ....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lsvteccrx said:
yeah im following preludedriver99 on this one...without the turbo srt-4s are nothing....if you put a turbo on a honda and race it against a srt-4....i wonder who's gonna come out on top again? hahahhaha ....
i posted a video, of me vs. 04 civic SI with greedy turbo, look for it.
i had no problem taking him and with a camra man. so i'm not that slow

·
Registered
44 Posts
lol, why dont you race a turbo gsr hatch .... something more worthwhile....im not hating on the EP3 but those things a a little heavy....and from what i heard the greddy kits arent all that great either....

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah you know how much more u paid for yor car then i did with the new motor. i got a b16a with a ctr high cam header exhaust intake and injectors and race gas(104oct.) and i went a 13.3. :number1

Conclusion: you coulda had a faster car for less and it wouldent have been ass ugly and the interrior would not have been made out of cheap plastics :clap

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Where do you people come from? Vette (yes, even girly auto w/ 2.73 rear) is > everyone elses car here.
And, also, any of you people who think your economy Honda product has shit (stock for stock OR mod for mod) on an SRT-4 can fucking think again. Funny how all you guys can say is "it has a shitty interior" , or my personal favorite "if you take the turbo off it's slow". I bet I wouldn't hear that shit coming out of your mouth about a Supra, EVO, or STi (even though they would all be pathetic without FI).

1 - 20 of 103 Posts