Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad :mad We got to so something about this I got stolen yesterday.....I’m sooo piss... so why don; t we something about it ... I believe that a lot of guys had experience this moment:bash :bash well what do you think if we form a team... about it... mml like to find this guys...that only take integras... and destroy them 4ever.. So we can live in peace...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap :clap

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
your teg was stolen???? man im sorry mine was stolen too man about a year ago. I just got it started back up again....getting a ITR engine/tranny swap......hope you find the bastards!!!! and cut off there balls!!! (sorry went into a moment there) is your insurance going to comensate u?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
heres a related story... about a year ago I randomly woke up at about 4:00am one morning, for some reason I happened to open my blinds and look outside, to my amazement I see some young punk holding open my hatch of my teg(cause my struts were broken), and his buddy was working on my sound system, I ran downstairs and jammed out the front door in nothing but my underpants (keep in mind I weighed 270 at the time) and yelled "Dont get shot motherfucker!" verry loudly, the skinny punks ran to their dark green dodge stealth and mobbed off in reverse, luckely they did not get ANYTHING, thank god, a month later I picked up a nice shot gun, I keep that bitch loaded at all times, and I will not hesitate to destroy someones car with 8 slugs simotaniously if they try to take my car or anything from it, I'm sorry to hear about your teg, its really sad that you cant own an integra unless you can garage it, or have a really sensitive alarm.:noo

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
yeah i keep my gun loaded just in case. when i wake up the first thing i do is look it see if my car is still there, it's sad but true. Also 2 cops just moved into the apartment complex so i park next to them

·
Registered
60 Posts
sorry to hear this man. I can't stand these honda theives, where I live theres plenty of them. I've gone through too many sleepless nights they came for me one morning stole my gsr headrests and rear seats, deck, car washing stuff and low profile jack they must of known about the immobilizer cause they didn't even try to steal the whole car or they just new what they wanted and bounced. I've gotten to the point that I don't even like being around others with Hondas for fear that they might be theives.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well

Really want to kill them.... but I will never gave up I'll do everything... to modified my babe again... they steal everything...but thks god...they didn’t; t took my engine and my tranny... hehehe... but they took my msd... blow off fmu...fuel pum .. Apex afc..... Etc... : ( ......... but thanks guys.. anyways....also they broke my steering wheel I can't move my wheels...everything is broken.... ..... but...I’ll find them ...and I’ll never stop doing what I love to do... ..
Racer 4ever...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:bash :bash That sucks man......
I may have a clue who did it... coz I know an Integra club around Miami that have the hottest integras... around here coz they dedicate their lives to steal integras... so I’ll try to find out who did. It... And I’ll fucking blow his head off....

·
Registered
8 Posts
My '97 was stolen last month. I live in Louisiana and they found it in Texas on the side of a road stripped, wheels, audio, everything under the hood. I was planning on trading it in for a tC, however, by luck i guess insurance is giving me more than what my trade in value was.

Just got my tC, but I kinda wanted to let go of the teg on my own terms. The trade in wasn't really worth it and I was just gonna keep it. You really can't put a price on sentimental value, my baby came through for me many of times :cry . It was a real sick feeling to go out and see your car gone, plus the police don't really seem like they make it a priority to find it, more like "eh, if we run into it we'll let you know" type attitude. It's kinda disheartening that someone can just take something so easy I spent 5yrs busting my butt working making payments on it to pay it off.

Thieves aren't nothing but scum :mad

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yoshimitshu said:
sweet balls!!!!!!! 10 mins???????? what happened?
yup i just bought it and my friend that followed me to pick it up had to
stop at the store..

stupid me i just should have went home but i didn't have it legal
yet :bash
came out of the store and it was gone..
found it a week later with no motor or trans :fear

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.