Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Doubtful...Capcom announced(supposedly) that it was going to concentrate on newer 3D projects and give 2D a rest. All that's out now is Capcom Vs SNK 2....very good game, but I am still stuck on Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo!!!! The best of all street fighters :)

JC

· Registered
283 Posts
Word

Fei is the shit,

Ken, Ryu, DeeJay, and Cammy,

or Guile, Dhalsim, Blanka, Chun Li, etc..... shit we switched up almost every time. Only guys I couldn't get down were Zangief and the big native (WTF was his name?) oh yeah, T.Hawk. Couldn't do that circle thing with the stick very well.

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Your best place to get Street Fighter Collection for the PS is on ebay. They are now out of print. There are 2 different ones. Collection 1 and Collection 2.

Collection 1 has Super Street Fighter 2, Super Street Fighter 2 TUrbo, and Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold.

Collection 2(The best of the series)has Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition, and Street Fighter 2 Turbo(Hyper Fighting).

Grab them while you can, cuz I dont think capcom will be releasing these again in a collection.

JesseCrx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.