Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys. The wheels are Rota Subzeros, ordered them from Revolutions Motorsports. Under the hood is your basic I/H/E, wires/plugs, ACT clutch/flywheel, and a NOS dry system. Here's a few more pics I scrounged up...

·
Registered
160 Posts
prelude19: What about when the colour of the car is black? Because I've got plans for a Carbon Fibre Hood, and a set of white rims (undecided right now) for my 99 Honda Civic DX Hatchback. And personally I don't like black rims on a black car, that's a little too much black. :p

·
Registered
201 Posts
2NR said:
prelude19: What about when the colour of the car is black? Because I've got plans for a Carbon Fibre Hood, and a set of white rims (undecided right now) for my 99 Honda Civic DX Hatchback. And personally I don't like black rims on a black car, that's a little too much black. :p
o yeah i think that looks fine. also a white car with white rims and a cf hood. hey thats just my personaly opinion. but i think it will go nice on a black car. some may tell u white rims on a black car is a no no but i think it looks good. peace

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.