Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
repost.

it's cool though, the first time i saw that vid i was shocked. then there's the vid of the vette autocrossing; taking aout a few onlookers. we must remember that street racing is dangerous for everyone participating. even the spectators. however, why are the things that are most dangerous also the most exciting. i'd rather go to the street races than spend a night at the local bingo hall.

· Registered
24 Posts
Good point Hickss, but if i want to see lots of crashes i watch nascar, i dont attend street races to see crashes. Still thats part of the excitment, knowing something bad may happen.

I just love the sound of an engine at 9000 rpm :D

· Registered
92 Posts
reddog2020 said:
Good point Hickss, but if i want to see lots of crashes i watch nascar, i dont attend street races to see crashes. Still thats part of the excitment, knowing something bad may happen.

I just love the sound of an engine at 9000 rpm :D
i went to some races tonight, they got busted up by the PD. no crashes, not even any action!

yeah, i just watched a repeat if the '01 nascar talladega race. on the last lap there was this crazy-ass crash. that stuff is exciting and sometimes i have that mixed feelings. i feel like i shouldn't be enjoying it but i do. hey whatever, i'm not racing.

· Registered
1,639 Posts
is that a camero and a mustang? shit damn that fuck up when he hit those people ... i goto street every week lol i know better to stand in a line like that shit lol it on the side and behind the cars and when they take off i jump on the road and see who wins

· Registered
1,712 Posts
I'll be flamed, and people will give me shit about this.... But, I love to see fucken idiots get hurt... It makes my day when I hear about moron's getting injured while street-racing... Enjoy to hear that the fools that go to watch such events get injured as well... I hate it though when people that have nothing to do with it what so ever get hurt... For example, my uncle... Who's face is now caved in permanently for the rest of his life and is practically retarded because two fucks wanted to race through and intersection...

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DAMN

damn man sorry about ur uncle i mean street racing can be fun but u cant be total dumb shit about it ive seen crazy shit to just fucked up some people think they can drive like superman or some shit or like steve mcquin "FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN BULLIT"

· Registered
1,141 Posts
DAMN

thats just sad.. :(

it seems that the Driver of the Carmaro doesn't know how to drive.. stalling out before the race.. just imagine if he didn't stall out.. Both the Mustang and the Camaro would have been even worse..

that was probably some stupid 16year old that just got a Z28, first night with it, was all excited, and HAD to race, didn't know how to drive the car, messed up while shifting, didn't know how to control the car and well..

ignorace kills people :mad:

· Registered
95 Posts
Link don't work

· Registered
95 Posts
That Is Some Fucked Up shit Sent Chills Through My whole Bod No More street Racing for me......

· Registered
92 Posts
believe me there are worse videos out there. i've seen some terrible things online. shit more terrible than many of the things that i've seen in person. the internet is a bitch. what's worse, sometimes i watch a video or look at a picture out of curiosity and in hindsight, wish that i had just closed or flipped to the next page.

be good people.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.