Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Close/Delete Street Racing Threads?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is my beleif that any and all "OMG I JUST BEAT A GEO METRO FROM STOP LIGHT TO STOP LIGHT" threads should be closed and deleted.

street racing is for fags. and wanna be ricers that think their shit is fast.

threads that deal with street racing videos should be closed and deleted to. no sense in glorifying something that is dumb.

and if a thread starts out as "OMG LOOK AT MY CAR!" then turns too a "oh yea well i beat skyline GTR in my 89 SOHC automatic civic. mind you it was on the highway from a roll" discussion should be closed and deleted too.

whos with me?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I don't think it should be condoned and agree that it's absolutely retarded. But we all know we did that sh!t in H.S. when we thought we were invinceable and thought our short ram intake and crush bent exhaust made us the fastest thing on the Earth :rolleyes

I guess my point is we're not going to stop anyone from street racing so why not just clown the idiots who do it when they post? I know I tend to enjoy it...

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
I love street racing, but if you're bored with the everyday stoplight to stoplight winning bullshit you can take it up a notch and have a real challenge. Pop 7 Benadryls, down a pint of Whiskey and jump behind the wheel blindfolded. Only real men should/will attempt this. But goddamn what a rush.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
what about the "I beat skanks with my strong pimp hand" threads?

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love street racing, but if you're bored with the everyday stoplight to stoplight winning bullshit you can take it up a notch and have a real challenge. Pop 7 Benadryls, down a pint of Whiskey and jump behind the wheel blindfolded. Only real men should/will attempt this. But goddamn what a rush.
this. is amazing.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
but thats not living your life a 1/4 mile at a time.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
but thats not living your life a 1/4 mile at a time.
but for those 17.23409808 seconds i am free!

p.s. we've all done street racing lets be honest. don't be full of shit and say you've never ran into car on the highway and done a pull? why mod your daily driver if that's the case.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
but for those 17.23409808 seconds i am free!

p.s. we've all done street racing lets be honest. don't be full of shit and say you've never ran into car on the highway and done a pull? why mod your daily driver if that's the case.
of course i have, but i am not young and stupid anymore. at least not that stupid :ninja

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
oh, and where is the "Roger fails at life" poll option?

·
Registered
39,372 Posts

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
i think there is a time and a place. if it's a deserted highway and you run into an sti and do a 30-90 pull for shits and giggles at 2 a.m. no harm no foul. but doing 100 mph in traffic with your stock civic trying to race a school bus full of nuns is just fucking stupid

·
Registered
39,372 Posts

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
i think there is a time and a place. if it's a deserted highway and you run into an sti and do a 30-90 pull for shits and giggles at 2 a.m. no harm no foul. but doing 100 mph in traffic with your stock civic trying to race a school bus full of nuns is just fucking stupid
agreed. i mean, i still do that either mid day or later at night in good conditions in no traffic against a friend. otherwise i save it for the track.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts