Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you done this & if so does it look good or is it just stupid?

· Banned
638 Posts
I've never done it or seen it and I now it looks stupid. The only lights inside your ride should be your dome, gauges(not indi-gays), and stero. Don't commit a crime on good taste, and leave the strobes to the teenie-boppers in the minivans.

· Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nerdy36 said:
strobes are gay period IMO. please dont do this, it is as bad as getting those wiper fluid nozzle lights or the air nozzle lights on your tires. and you dont really want to be the "r" word do you?
Yeah I hate those winshield wiper light's and the valve stem light's too. It would probably look stupid though. No my car's far from rice, no bodykit, EBP w/white rims, I do have blue neons under the dash though.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
LuckyH said:

Yeah I hate those winshield wiper light's and the valve stem light's too. It would probably look stupid though. No my car's far from rice, no bodykit, EBP w/white rims, I do have blue neons under the dash though.

I think that would look phat though, hey it gets chicks right? or attention anyway :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.